The new M&L webinar “Video in HE – what are your plans for 2015-2016?” will take place on Thursday 10 September (15:00 CEST). It will take stock of the situation in the use of video in higher education and hightlight the plans and the challenges to face for the coming year.
The session is aimed at everyone involved in providing video based services in higher education. We have invited 3 experienced practitioners:
- Carlos Turró Ribalta, Head of Media Services department, Universitat Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Thorleif Hallén, Senior Adviser/Manager Educational Technologies, UNINETT, Norway
- Daniel Tan, Group Chief Learning Officer at the Taylor's Education Group, Malaysia
The main topics our panel is planning to discuss are:
- Beyond campus wide implementation – How to get campus wide use?
- Flipped videos or lecture capture – What path do we follow?
- User Generated content – How do we manage it?
- From note-taking to mind maps – how is the learning process changing?
- Learning on the move – How is it done and what are the results?
- Video segmentation – How to reuse the material in other courses?
M&L webinar: Video in HE – what are your plans for 2015-2016?
Thursday 10 September 2015 15:00 -16:00 CEST (Check your timezone here)
More info: http://association.media-and-learning.eu/portal/event/ml-webinar-vi...